Naruto and DBZ Fight Naruto and DBZ Fight

Eh...

It was simply random fighting. Next time you make a sprite battle, add a story and change your "Frames per second" to about 30 so its not as sketchy. You also might want to make it longer. I hope ya do better on your second one. ;)

Naruto_sprite_fight Naruto_sprite_fight

Eh, its ok

The battle itself is good, but without a story, there isn't much of a point except for random fighting. You might want to do more than just sprites and try some actually animation. ;)

FlashManJR14 responds:

i do do "actually animation" but i took a break and started useing sprites becuase it looked interesting... im going to try the story thing on my next animation.

Morphomatic Morphomatic

Needs more.

It was entertaining for the first two seconds, but then it just goes in a loop. You could add more, and a preloader while your at it.

Vector Blast Vector Blast

It was very repetitive and very easy to beat.

Arcoball Arcoball

Nice game

You've made a great new game, but what ticked me off was the speed of the ball.
There's a goal every 3 seconds. And the "GOAL" that pops up is pretty annoying too. Good job thought.

Platformer Tutorial Platformer Tutorial

I can't figure it out!

I don't understand. Whenever I press F9 while my character is selected, it simply says that it can't have actions applied to it. AND WHY DID I MAKE A RECTANGLE!! Please help. And even though I could not understand it, it seems other people did so you get a 8.

chunkycheese12 responds:

Did you turn it into a movieclip? You need to turn it into a movieclip(Select it then press F8), THEN press F9 once it's a movieclip. Read the tutorial carefully.

(::Surfing On Color::) GWC (::Surfing On Color::) GWC

>>>

It was all the beginning, the rest is repeated crap.

FatKidWitAJetPak responds: